The incubation programme provides targeted support for our entrepreneurs, addressing market exposure, knowledge, networks, and timely access to opportunities. Founders who complete the programme will be able to improve their skills and abilities while also accelerating the startup’s market entry.
Agriculture and Allied Activities
Technology relating to cultivating the soil, growing crops or maintaining and raising livestock. Including the preparation of plant and animal products for people to use and their distribution to markets.
Technology relating to health care monitoring, devices, that impact health care services in India.
Information and Communication Technologies
Communication technologies, including the internet, wireless networks, cell phones, computers, software, middleware, video-conferencing, social networking, and other media applications.
AIC is providing multiple subscription models to its members, to make it convenient to all aspirants to utilize the facility. The subscription details are listed below.
APPLY FOR THE BEST INCUBATION PROGRAM IN INDIA
- The start-up teams meeting eligibility criteria mentioned (based on self-assessment) shall submit an application for incubation in a prescribed format to the Centre.
- The selected teams can present a detailed incubation plan after the preliminary round of discussions and presentations to the Centre. This plan should indicate the credentials and duties and responsibilities of the team members, the period of incubation, assistance expected from the centre, etc.
- If this Incubation Plan is recommended by the Advisory Committee, AIC and The Startup Team will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the Incubation assistance. Incubation activity will commence with effect from the date mentioned in.
The Incubation programme is open to entrepreneurs, startups, and people or groups of individuals working on new products/services with a scalable business strategy. Proof of concept (POC), Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Prototype, Market Ready, and Seed Stage startups are all eligible to apply.
The Incubation Program is open to both technical and non-technical startups.
Startups applying may be registered under either of the following forms of a business entity:
- Private Limited Company (under The Companies Act, 2013); or
- A Registered Partnership Firm (under The Indian Partnership Act, 1932); or
- A Limited Liability Partnership (under The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008); or
- A “Commercial Establishment” in any other form allowed by Government of India laws or as notified in the Official Gazette.
Company Age: Period of existence and operations should not be exceeding 10 years from the Date of Incorporation.
Company Type: Incorporated as a Private Limited Company, a Registered Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership
Annual Turnover: Should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since its incorporation.
The start-up must have a DPIIT registration certificate
REQUEST A CALL BACK.
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisors over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.